Love is word that has been highly abused like its other 4-letter cousin It is used whenever something inexplicable happens, and people do crazy things under the excuse that love made them do it. Then there are tons of definitions that are used to churn out hundreds of movies by the Indian Cinema Industry. People like Yash Chopra in Bollywood and Raghavendra Rao down south have made epic movies on love, and they are followed [...]
On Sunday night, a friend asked me this question and it took me sometime to conjure a fitting answer. Love is pain, feeling it and yet being able to smile and bear it. Love is feeling jealous and envying the elements. Love is finding pleasure in the pain of separation as you long to see someone or just hear their voice. Imagine a wide river with strong currents, There are no bridges and the river [...]
“To look into his eyes first thing as you awaken. To be with your loved one at the dining table and not be able to eat a morsel. To be miles away from my man, and then suddenly smell his body, and be overwhelmed by memories. To speak for hours on the phone, when he’s away, long distance. To shop for a gift for my special one – and the thrill of planning how to [...]
- undeniablyblah on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- sridharvisu76 on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- kusublakki on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- Review: Vishwaroopam - Wish you were a fan | Dappan Koothu on A case of ten avatarams (Part 1)
- ANILA NAIR on Mattercast with Maxdavinci feat GreatBong
- nagu on Amma, I’m coming home…….
Pleej dont kaapy
Dappan Koothu by Maxdavinci is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.