kar ke kalam se
Below are some ramblings from my friend kar who blogs under the moniker ‘sthitapragnya‘. It was actually left as a comment to an earlier post, but I found it post worthy and wanted to share it with all of you.
sunaai hai tumne yeh jo daastaan
khuda bhi hoga isse maezbaan
kyonki samajhta hai woh bhi yeh baat poori
ki hai uski bhi isme apni majboori
jis illat ki baat tumne chhedi hai
uski raahat-o-dawa bas ek hi hai
kehkashaanon mein chhupi woh naaznee
wahi tabeeb banegi tumhare marz-e-dil ki
jaao usise poochho is dard ka ilaaj
jaao, der na karo, kal nahin aaj
bas itna jaanlo
meri baat maanlo
ae mere yaar, jab rab khud is ehsaas ka gulaam hai
tho socho zara, woh bande ke dard ka kaisa hakeem hai?
Welcome to the blogosphere kar, and hope to read more from you.
PS: Please ask the original author for a transliteration, as I don’t speak chaste urdu.
If you enjoyed this post, then you may also like:
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- undeniablyblah on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- sridharvisu76 on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- kusublakki on Review: Vishwaroopam – Wish you were a fan
- Review: Vishwaroopam - Wish you were a fan | Dappan Koothu on A case of ten avatarams (Part 1)
- ANILA NAIR on Mattercast with Maxdavinci feat GreatBong
- nagu on Amma, I’m coming home…….
Pleej dont kaapy
Dappan Koothu by Maxdavinci is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.